Click – CPG
What it is:
CLICK is a cannabis mouth spray. It is a portable, fast acting spray that delivers exactly 2.5mg of cannabis, and effects can be felt within 6-8 minutes. To use, the CLICK spray is held upright and sprayed under the tongue. For quicker onset and maximum absorption, the user can hold the contents under their tongue for 15 seconds. There are four formulations with differing blends of THC and CBD:
- GO – which can help someone prepare for a busy day (GO is 1:0 THC:CBD). The THC provides a “jolt” of energy and focus. GO is peppermint flavored.
- RESTORE – to help someone recover after a workout (RESTORE is 1:5 THC:CBD). Baswallia is added to reduce joint inflammation and aid in recovery. RESTORE’s flavor is Lemon Ginger Bliss.
- CHILL – to take a moment with yourself (CHILL is 2:1 THC:CBD). L-theanine is added to support heart and brain health. CHILL is Tropicali flavored.
- DREAM – to prepare for a good night’s sleep (DREAM is 1:2 THC:CBD). It contains a blend of THC, CBD, and Melatonin. DREAM is flavored with Midnight Mint.
Each CLICK has a unique formulation of high-grade THC and CBD, which are enhanced by all-natural supplements like green tea, boswellia, L-theanine, and melatonin.
Each bottle has 80 2.5mg doses. Currently, CLI
CK is only available in Southern and Northern California and can only be purchased from a California-based dispensary or delivery service. The recommended retail price is $30 per CLICK spray.
The orthodontist will require some equipment to get started. They will need the Form 3B printer, FormWash, and FormCure (www. formlabs.com). They also need the correct shade of dental resin from FormLabs and glycerine to ensure proper curing.
If they do not want to invest in the equipment, orthodontists can also opt to use the platform to create products and have them printed by Braces on Demand and shipped to the office.
Who Made It?
CLICK was co-founded in 2019 by Roie Edery, Aleksey Klempner, and Omri Casspi. The initial range of 4 sprays launched in California in 2020. The company’s current CEO is Luke Stanton. They operate a primary office in Santa Monica, California and have a location in Los Angeles.
In February 2022, the brand announced a partnership with Mike Tyson’s cannabis brand, Tyson 2.0, and launched Toad’s Breath, an exclusive fast-acting cannabis mouth spray. Toad’s Breath contains 375mg per bottle, 5mg per spray, has an Orange Punch flavor, and effects can be felt in 7-8 minutes.
- The company raised $850K of equity crowdfunding via SeedInvest on April 30, 2022, putting the company’s pre-money valuation at $20M
- The company raised $1.73M of venture funding from undisclosed investors on September 8, 2021
- The company raised $1.95M of seed funding from undisclosed investors on September 8, 2020
Why we like it:
- As legalization spreads, products like this will be important for category growth amongst “nonsmoker” consumers
- Enhances CBD and THC with all-natural supplements to amp up functional benefits
- Partnered with GAIACA (see “Did You Know?” section below for more info) to provide recycling for used CLICK devices
Did you know?
GAIACA is the first fully licensed leader in cannabis waste disposal. Any commercial cannabis operator, whether Adult and/or Medicinal Use for cultivators, manufacturers, distributors, dispensaries, testing labs, micro-businesses, and event planners all need to have a waste management plan to obtain a State License to conduct commercial cannabis activities. GAIACA operates in California, Florida, Michigan, and Nevada. To learn more visit: www.gaiaca.com